What you think about legalization of Marijuana?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
I certainly agree with it, especially for medical purposes. Just because it is a legal drug does not mean everyone will suddenly go and smoke it; it is so readily available now that those who want to smoke it do anyway. Decriminalising cannabis would save the government (UK) a lot of money and resources. In medical terms, I believe in the use of cannabis oil and have seen the first hand benefits that it has, especially in cancer patients.
I don't have a problem with the medical usage, but to be medically active it doesn't have to include the THC. The Cannibidiol and Cannibinol are the major medically active compounds, and varieties can be grown that maximize those compounds while minimizing the THC content. If people are truly interested in the medical benefits then they would be satisfied with using those plants.

As far as recreational use goes, it will end up following the same path as tobacco. Large corporations will get involved and they will pump up the THC content to further addict people to their product to continue to increase sales, which will only lead to larger problems down the road.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
What do we want?

Keep the business running by big corporations or by criminals?

Only if it is legalized the society is able to set guidelines and set limits.
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
Canada is going to legalize marijuana this summer. What is there to discuss?
Nothing in Canada, but ...
Dr. Markus Laeubli

Manager Marketing Support IC

Metrohm AG

9101 Herisau

Switzerland
Never smoked a joint in my life, not even a puff. I'm all for legalization and decriminalization. I would also decriminalize all other drugs as well. This way it stops being such a shady business and you can keep track of drug addicts and care for their health and try to help them since they would have a lot less reasons to hide at that point.
I'm one of the people who want marijuana to be legalized, some city have been approved it but some are not and still in the discussion if they will or no. But I think this can be legalized because it has a good effect in our community especially in a medical way. As i read this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.c ... -marijuana i know that it can help all of us soon when it is legal in our country. Just saying.
7 posts Page 1 of 1