Waters 470 Scanning Fluorescence Detector

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

18 posts Page 1 of 2
We have one of these in the lab which I'm trying to set-up for detection of dansyl hydrazine. I have ex and em wavelengths... the problem is I don't have a manual for the detector (can't find it anywhere on the web), so probably not using it properly. there are settings for gain, attenuation and filter which I'm not sure of

it seems this model is obsolete and been succeeded by the 474 model. I have the manual for this which in parts seems to have common features, but ideally I could get my hands on the 470 manual

if anyone has this in .pdf format I would love to hear from you, or even a link to online version

thanks
I found a post online, someone requesting said manual, with an e-mail address.
sent them a message asking if they managed to get a copy.

they replied that same day, manual attached!

if anyone ends up buying a 470, without a manual, you know where to come :P
is anyone on here using the 470? please get in touch
anyone?
If you ever see this post again I do
chromeleon, i could use said manual, want to "pay it forward" ?
FYI, For $25 it can be yours...(BTW, it's not mine!):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OPERATORS-MANUA ... 416c79844c
http://the-ghetto-chromatographer.blogspot.com/
Chromeleon, or anyone else with a copy, can you pass it along?
pm me email addresses and I'll send it
I am not finding an option to pm on this board... mritari@gmail.com
Hi
I need user manual and service manual for this instrument too. I'll be glad if somebody provides it.

Kind regards
E-mail: bahram111@yahoo.com
I send to your email link for user manual
Kind regards,
Ivan Styskin

LCCO Biotech
elsico wrote:
I send to your email link for user manual

Thanks for your kind attention.
Hello,

I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with user manual and service manual for this detector.

Regards
sand_man wrote:
Hello,

I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with user manual and service manual for this detector.

Regards

Hello Sandman,

I too am in need of a manual for the 470 detector, please could you forward any leads that you may receive? Thank you, Andrew
18 posts Page 1 of 2