Method validation for GPC method

Discussions about gel permeation chromatography / gel filtration chromatography / size exclusion chromatography

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All

I hope you can help me. I have a GPC method that I need to validate. The method allows for the quantitative determination of the average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution in my samples.

I was thinking of doing the following for my method validation:

Robustness - variation in mobile phase pH, buffer concentration of mobile phase, variation in column temperature, variation in inj vol, variation in flow rate, variation in UV wavelength.

Method Precision - Repeatability and Intermediate Precision

Are there any other "typical" validation parameters that i should consider? Are they any other available guidelines that can help me to better understand the requirements for validating a GPC method?

Thanks in advance

Mike
      Accuracy!

Use a known standard or just some substance you have a documented Mw and see if you can determine the same Mw using your method.

Best Regards
      Learn Innovate and Share

Dancho Dikov
      2 posts Page 1 of 1