GPC

Discussions about gel permeation chromatography / gel filtration chromatography / size exclusion chromatography

5 posts Page 1 of 1

GPC

Hi,

For PPG 4000 analysis what calibration curve do you used?Thank's
You could use PEG. This standard is available in a range from 106 - 40k Da. Use the same eluent as with your samples. As always, it is a relative calibration.
Regards,
Gilbert Staepels

Ideas mentioned in this note represent my own and not necesseraly those of the company I work for.
Thank's a lot.

GPC

Hi,
What calibration curve do you use for glycerol ethoxylate propoxylate with molecular weight 3500 -4000 Da?
ilycip2015 wrote:
Hi,
What calibration curve do you use for glycerol ethoxylate propoxylate with molecular weight 3500 -4000 Da?

If the compound is soluble in Tetrahydrofuran, then I use the Polystyrene curve. If the compound is aqueous soluble, then I use the PEG curve.
5 posts Page 1 of 1