Discovery BIO GFC Column

Discussions about gel permeation chromatography / gel filtration chromatography / size exclusion chromatography

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have experience with this line of size exclusion columns from Supelco

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/analytical- ... e=20470483

I don't know if they are new or something, but had a hard time finding end-users who has tried these columns.

Thanks
well it looks like they are an OEM for the sepax GPC columns
i think it is since they put in their application note, pictures that right from the sepax catalog

we work with the sepax SRT and zenix
the 3u zenix will always give you a better result then what you have in the lab right now
the SRT it depends on the compound you are working on. but overall the columns are always good
they in my view have a better spec range then biosep and tosoh and so the batch to batch reproducability is better and for generally less cost
the 3u will cost more then the 5u, but check with sepax the price, it should be less than from supelco and they should be able to supply fast
2 posts Page 1 of 1