My name is Steve Payne, and in the event that we haven’t spoken in the past, I am a recruiter that focuses on placing strong candidates into sales and other career opportunities in the Life Science marketplace.

I am currently working on the following Technical Sales Opportunity in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Below is a brief description of the position in the event that you might know of a colleague who may have some interest and want to discuss in more detail. Feel free to forward this information at you see fit.

TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE OPPORTUNITY: Western PA, NY & W. VA (Pittsburgh based)

New search for our client who offers a broad selection of products, services, and comprehensive, world-class systems of the highest quality. Their products are used in all types of laboratories for a wide range of applications—ion analysis, chemical/petrochemical analysis, environmental monitoring, pharmaceutical R&D, QA/QC, electrochemistry, among others

Essential Duties:

The successful candidate will promote the sale of the company's products within the assigned territory.

- demonstrate products to customers as well as install instrumentation for end users and instruct on its proper usage.

- attends trade exhibits for the purpose of promoting products and maintaining company customer files in current database.

- Trains distributor personnel on proper function and usage of selected products, motivates and assists distributor sales

Education and Experience:
- Chemistry degree with a minimum of 3-5 yrs. of analytical chemistry experience is required

- IC (Ion Chromatography) experience/working knowledge a definite plus

- Sales experience a significant plus, but not mandatory

- Extensive Titration experience preferred

- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Highly self-motivated.

This position comes with a solid compensation plan, benefit package and 401k plan, and car allowance.

Please contact me at the office number below if you would like to discuss this position in greater detail. Feel free to also forward this message on if you might know of any colleagues who may have some interest in this opportunity.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Best Regards,

Steve

Steve Payne

S. Payne and Associates, Inc.

LifeScience-Recruiters

Office: (916) 791-9125

E-mail: spayne@spayneandassoc.com