Experienced LC-MS/MS analyst wanted for Environmental testin

Positions wanted / positions available.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Seeking an experienced Triple Quad LC/MS analyst preferably in the environmental testing field. Full-time, part-time, consultant. Experience with Agilent 6460 a plus.
Where is your laboratory located ?

Apperantly im not able to contact you via PM
I have four years experience in using the equipment in chemical residues analysis.My contact;kurgatjustus01@gmail.com
I just used that machine, a brand new 6460C for 2 years straight with no problems because my preventative maintenance was so good. I'm a pro with the software too, can setup any methods you need and analyze. Did toxicology/drug reference screening for a whole lab, please email ftam00@gmail.com or find a way to message me using this sites defunct messaging system lolZ.
4 posts Page 1 of 1