Seeking an analytical scientist position

Positions wanted / positions available.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I am seeking an analytical scientist position in analytical method (LC-MS, GC-MS, electrophoresis) development and validation.
I got my PhD degree in analytical chemistry last year and am doing a postdoc now on LC-MS, GC-MS analyzing small molecules.
I am willing to relocate. If there is any opportunity, please contact me at greenair82@gmail.com
Thank you!
Dear Wangx460:

We may have an opening for somebody with your background. we are located in Boston, MA area. If you are still interested please send your resume asap to busdev@mrl-online.com

Thanks,

Busdev@ MRL
Thank you for the information. I will send you my resume shortly.
Dear ntbhat:

I sent my resume to the email address you gave. Please check and contact me if you need any more information.
Thanks!
We are also looking for someone with your skills in Davis, CA. Contact me for more details. vanfidel@gmail.com
5 posts Page 1 of 1