JOB-Chromatography Consumable Sales

Positions wanted / positions available.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am Jerry Browning, a recruiter specializing in instrumentation sales, marketing and service. I know that everyone receiving this email will be not interested in position. If not, I hope you know someone this will benefit.

Our client is a provider of chromatography fifty plus years o excellence. They are adding a sales representative to work out of their office in the Chicago area. The position is a combination of telesales (about 75%) and traveling to client locations (25%)

The position features a base from $40 to $60K, plus about 10K commission first year, with excellent career progression and benefits. All travel expenses are paid by the company.

To qualify a person needs:

• BS Degree

• Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry

• 2 years laboratory experience

• Good communication skills and discipline

• Familiar with chromatography

Nice-to-Haves

• Sales or customer service experience

• Strong knowledge of HPLC

If you want to know more about this or other positions, please forward an updated copy of your resume. And feel free to send this to a friend.

Thanks

jb

Jerry Browning, CSAM, National Account Manager
The Scientific Instrumentation Group
Email: jbrowning@mribaltimore.com

Management Recruiters of Baltimore-Timonium
Phone: 443 921-9063 direct - 410 252-6616 x228 - 866 277-4049 toll free
What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.

Hello Jerry,

Please contact me at 570-872-7626 to discuss in more detail.

Thanks!
KeepItSimple...Someone...
2 posts Page 1 of 1