Is a break in employment really bad when applying for new jo

Positions wanted / positions available.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I started as an Sdr for a unicorn SaaS company 3 years ago out of college. I was one of the first 150 employees (900 employees now) and was promoted to AE about 2 years ago. I’m quite frankly just burnt out and wanting to take 2-3 months off to travel and reset... The bottom performer on my team just left for a smaller company and her new base is as much as my entire pay (base+commission) which adds to the frustration. If I take some time off, will that look bad when applying for other jobs? What has your experience been?

Sarkari job
andrew78 wrote:
Is a break in employment really bad when applying for new job??

Not to me, if the candidate brings it up early and describes the situation.

If candidate tries to "hide" that, then yes.
2 posts Page 1 of 1