If anyone looking for Waters Spare parts or Empower Software

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

I have small lots for Waters spare parts for Alliance, UPLC, ...etc

Also, I have available Waters Empower 3 software for any HPLC or UPLC or GC that can work on all Waters products, in addition to :

1- Agilent Systems 1100, 1200, 1290, 1260,..etc
2- Shimadzu
3- Hitachi

Please contact me by email: Chromatoghraphy@gmx.com
Hi,
I just email you and would like to request more details,
------
GiMiTEC | https://gimitec.com/catalog
------
UP
Hi There !!

Referring to Chromatography Forum ads regarding Waters Instrumentation and software spares parts.

Will you plz inform what is left with you. I am looking for Waters Empower 3 Software and waters 515 Pumps. Waters 2487 Detectors, Rheodyne Injectors lot
Best regards

SHERIFV4 wrote:
Hi

Also, I have available Waters Empower 3 software for any HPLC or UPLC or GC that can work on all Waters products, in addition to :

2- Shimadzu
3- Hitachi

Hello

I was send a quotation to your email

I have PC computer loaded with Empower 3 FR4 software (Latest version of Empower software) with many options like:
method validation manager, system suitability option, Shimadzu LC/GC Option, Agilent LC/GC Option,...etc)

In addition to I have a tested Waters BUSLACE Card (if you need with extra charge)
Got Waters 2487 UV detectors for sale, for $850.00 , in running order. Shipping costs depend on ship to address .

Tony Vella

Referring to Chromatography Forum ads regarding Waters Instrumentation and software spares parts.

Will you plz inform what is left with you. I am looking for Waters Empower 3 Software and waters 515 Pumps. Waters 2487 Detectors, Rheodyne Injectors lot
Best regards

SHERIFV4 wrote:
Hi

2- Shimadzu
3- Hitachi

[/quote]
C.Tony Vella Royal British Legion
WWW.HPLCworks.net
858.663 751
Arte et Marte
Hi

Please, send your email to send a quotation for PC loaded with Empower 3 software and other Waters items
7 posts Page 1 of 1