HP / Agilent 1100 DAD for sale

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
This came to me a while ago with a bunch of Waters instrumentation and I don't have much use for it. It's a G1315A, serial # DE74603587, it seems to fire up and run - both lamps light, and the controller seems to work fine. I'm located 75 miles (~120 km) east of New York City and willing to deliver for cost in NY / NJ / CT or ship at buyer's expense.

If you want it or have any questions, please drop a line here or via email at christopher dot M dot judd at gmail dot com. Make a silly offer, I'll probably take it. Next stop E-you-know-where if not sold here.

http://the-ghetto-chromatographer.blogspot.com/
i could trade it for a Waters 996, also have a ThermoSeperations UV6000 (without flow cell) and a Thermo Ultimate 3000 PDA(without flow cell)....but since i am in Germany i guess this is too much of a distance to shuffle the stuff around the world.

Anyone in Europe looking for a DAD from a fellow Getto-chromatographer (@ OP love your blog) just hit me up.
I wouldn't mind another 996 actually, and I'd ship to Germany, though shipping aus Deutschland is pretty expensive. At least it seems to be for ancient BMW parts.

Thanks for the compliment! I need to get back to that but have been doing less chromatography lately. I'm now working in product and process development, which is quite a lot of fun.

I did recently rebuild a Waters Alliance system, though...maybe I'll post some of that.
http://the-ghetto-chromatographer.blogspot.com/
3 posts Page 1 of 1