Agilent 5890 jet separator hardware

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Looking for the jet separator hardware for an Agilent 5890. Don't need the vacuum pump or hose If you have a good glass jet separator, I'd take that, too. Thanks!
Do you need the jet separator for chromatography or some other purpose? If for chromatography, you may be better off splitting off part of the flow with an SGE spliiter as you would do if you wanted to use FID, NPD, and MSD. This goes back to 1981 - 1984. I was running an industrial analytical research lab, and when we got our first hp GC-MS in December 1981, we had to have our machinist build the first capillary direct interface as the jet separator was losing sensitive compounds. When got our first MSD in 1984, my chromatographers wanted FID and NPD along with MSD as we were dealing with flavor mixtures containing low levels of pyridines ans pyrazines. Please let me know if you need the details.

John
2 posts Page 1 of 1