Shop lab equipment, supplies & chemicals all in one place!

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey guys,

Me and my team have been working on creating a more centralized source for lab equipment, supplies and chemicals. Our website is called deci and you can find it on this link: https://deci.io/home. We definitely offer many products that are found in the analytical lab! Check it out and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
I am also running a medical shop where I sell all types of Lab supplies in Canada. If you want any lab equipment, supplies, and chemicals from my shop, you can feel free to contact.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm