Wanted PAL autosampler parts

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am looking to trade or buy cheaper than new autosampler parts: I have a Gerstel MPS II which shares the same hardware with the Combi-PAL and other such samplers. Here are the parts I am seeking.

-Mounting hardware for 6890N. I have the mount for a 5890 I can trade.
-Liquid syringe kit either 5ul or 10ul both syringe holder and plunger holder
-Static headspace module
-Inserts for 10ml headspace
-SPME holder (optional)

email sschoenfeld[at]innovaflavors.com
Hi Steven,

My name is Amanda from GenTech Scientific. We have done business with you in the past, and I noticed you were looking for some parts for your autosampler.
If you would send me a list of what you are looking for, and what you have to trade-in, I will look into it for you!

Please feel free to contact me with any requests for parts, instrumentation or service.
I am here to help in any way that I can.

atrinkle@gentechscientific.com
Amanda Trinkle
GenTech Scientific
Sales Manager

Your Value-Added Reseller

ATrinkle@GenTechScientific.com
www.GenTechScientific.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1