FREE -Entegris GateKeeper Inert Gas Purifier Model CE10MH18Y

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
We have four Entegris GateKeeper Inert Gas Purifier Model CE10MH18Y that were purchased when our new lab was being built, but were never put into service. The intentions then were to put them into service to purify our helium and nitrogen. These purifiers were not inexpensive.
http://www.entegris.com/resources/asset ... 0-0313.pdf

Anyway, it was decided not to put them in service, so we have 4 of these purifiers that we’re looking to sell to any interested party. We'd very likely mean "free".
People - this is FREE...
Hi KM

A very generous offer, and I would like to take you up on it - budgets are kind of tight at present.

It's probably appropriate to go to e-mail at this stage to sort out logistics - I am in Botswana - peterjapps at gmail dot com

Peter
Peter Apps
Peter - I'll be E-mailing you.
These purifier cartridges are too large for Peter's use.

Four cartridges (in original boxes). Each box weighs 63.5 pounds, 44 inches long, 16.5 inches wide, 15 inches high. Model CE10MH18Y, Option code 10MH18Y6. Volume 10.4 liters. These purifiers are large, and large capacity.
5 posts Page 1 of 1