Paper-roll Chromatography/Electrophoresis (Large Scale tech)

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, fellow scientists.

I'm a free lance researcher/author who has designed a new chromatography technique using paper-roll instead of the usual flat sheet. This procedure which is also applicable in electrophoresis would allow large separation of organic compounds (natural or synthetic).

A brief description of these techniques have been written as a 24-page book(Paper-roll Chromatography/Electrophoresis) which is available at Amazon.com and I intend uploading a simplified video of the procedure on YouTube within a week.

However, I presently reside in the Gambia and hope to link up with collaborators to develop equipment for the new techniques, though the intention of publishing the idea is to provide a level playing field for scientists/researchers across the world on the race to produce cutting edge gadgets that would reduce the cumbersome maneuvers that are required when large quantities of organic compounds are to be separated.

I await your response.
Hello colleagues,
you can now watch a brief video of Paper roll Chromatography on YouTube via this web-link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RiDb26H1fs
Thanks.
Please leave a comment/review.
Leave a review at Amazon.com and be one of the first ten scientists to receive free eBook formats of Paper-roll Chromatography/Electrophotesis.
Paper roll Chromatography can present a very lengthy chromatogram if a smart equipment is used to ease the manual burden of folding the paper roll and later cutting the developed paper-roll into strips containing various components of the separated organic mixture. A well designed machine could handle a chromatogram that is one kilometer long! Electrophoresis equipment can also be re-designed similarly.
Is this chromatogram data the longest result of any know scientific experiment?
Find out by visiting this web-link below.
http://www.amazon.com/Paper-roll-Chroma ... B00NIHK0PM

Join the discussion.
4 posts Page 1 of 1