Hi everyone

I am a distributor of chemical products based in the United Kingdom. My company supplies numerous Universities and research institutes in Europe as well as overseas.

Recently, some of my clients in the United Kingdom that have been using Florisil (mesh 100-200 and mesh finer than 200) no longer have a requirement for this product. We are normally well-stocked with these grades, but due to the fact that our regular customers have moved on to other projects we are now looking for new end-users.

Our Florisil is manufactured by US Silica Company in the United States.

I would like to be in touch with any end-users who would like to try out our Florisil. Due to the fact that we are slightly over-stocked at this moment in time, you will find our prices very competitive.

About our business - we are not a supersize company like the mainstream suppliers. Our team is made up of graduates in chemistry and engineering, and we in fact started out as a family business serving research staff in the City of Cambridge, UK. We have since expanded and we supply companies around the globe, but we remain true to our roots - managed by scientists and taking a real interest in the science that our customers engage in.

If any of you wish to find out more, especially in relation to Florisil, do get in touch please.

Many thanks

Dr. A. Fox