7673 quote

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I was quoted $2500 for a 7673 Controller box, Tower, tray, and mounting bracket is this a fair price?

My web searches have yielded varying prices, and the source for this is pretty trustworthy for used equipment.

Thanks

Brian
If the source is one you trust, the price is within the range you're seeing, and they're willing to stand behind the equipment they sell, then I'd say it's not unreasonable. I used one of these years ago and they're pretty robust if I recall correctly.
http://the-ghetto-chromatographer.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Just to let everybody know that a Very GOOD Condition API 4000 QTRAP is on auction sale on LABX.COM . CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET.
Are you worried about 1D0-635 - free dumps exam prep and 642-889 - testking - braindumps.com certification practice
4 posts Page 1 of 1