Want to purchase Varian 8400 or 8200 autosampler

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi

We have the Varian 3800 GC coupled with saturn 2000 MS. I am looking for a varian 8400 or 8200 autosampler. If anyone wants to sell, please let me know.

If you have any better autosampler please suggest that as well.
We distribute the HTA line of robotic autosamplers - you can see the descriptions, models, etc. at our website - http://www.overbrookscientific.com, or call in 617-364-7683. There are data sheets for many of them including:
The HT200H Headspace Autosampler meeds the needs of static headspace injection for GC analysi at an economical price, and operates with all major GC systems including Agilent, Shimadzu, Varian, and others.
If you're doing SPME, there's the HT280T. There's also application specific informaiton in the Knowledge Center, also at the website.
You can still buy them new from Bruker. If you want second hand then the CTC samplers are good. You don't state where you are and any budget etc. Plenty of suppliers of new and second hand here but without at least a country we do not know if we can help you.
Hi guys

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. I already purchased a 8200.
4 posts Page 1 of 1