US$100 dollar autosampler

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
[size=200]Would you believe that you can make an autosampler for less than US$100? Visit this website and see for yourself:

http://www.100dollarautosampler.com

Best regards,

Matheus Carvalho, PhD
[/size]
Would you believe that we are all long out of primary school, so we can read things that are written in normal size letters ?

Peter
Peter Apps
Hey, Peter, take it easy, I like big letters, thats it. Sorry if you don't.
a correct reply would be "I will use normal letters next time" or the statement you made in normal letters. Now we know that we are dealing with Big A....le, who likes Big Letters and tries to sell Small Autosampler
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
Wow, how people here get offended with letter size! Lots of time in their hands, for sure! And yes, I am trying to sell something, so what? Never thought this was wrong. Have a good day.
One more thing. Big and small letters are available for us to USE them here, or not? Why make them available at all in the first place, then? There are also those silly smilies, that I find childish, and never will use, but, if some among you like them, by all means, use them, I don't care. Seriously, gentlemen, give me a break, ok? And if you really don't like big/small letters, go and ask the administrators and tell them to change the interface so that nobody offends you anymore. Also, please ask them to remove the smilies and font colors. This will make everything neat and clean. Seriously...
There are also 7 words banned by FCC, which are available for all of us, but you don't see people using them here, right? If you are trying to sell something to people you need to be extremely respectful and gentle....just saying. Selling is an art of some sort. I know people who can sell snow during winter time in Alaska.
Vlad Orlovsky
HELIX Chromatography
My opinions might be bias, but I have about 1000 examples to support them. Check our website for new science and applications
www.helixchrom.com
Thank you Vlad. In fact, you are right, and, as they say, "the client is always right". It is really my first time as an on-line seller, well, maybe the only way now is to lower the price of my product.
Cheers,
Matheus
::glowers menacingly into thread::

Be nice, or else.
Thanks,
DR
9 posts Page 1 of 1