HPLC online courses worth time/money?

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I've worked in analytical labs for many years and have been around HPLC's but never actually operated them and would like to start.

Are online classes worth time/money for someone who has little experience with HPLC but some and would like to add a certification to their resume?

Thanks,
David
I'd love to hear opinions about that too
The Short Answer is...Yes. HPLC Short Courses, among others, are certainly worth it. Some are better than others...like anything else. I've probably taken more than my share in my career. 8)
MattM
For analytical and semi-prep work we primarily use reverse phase chromatography implemented on a gradient capable Gilson Semi-preparative HPLC System.
4 posts Page 1 of 1