Contributors welcome

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone, I have recently joined the Chromforum in the hope that all of its resources and its rather large science based user base will help contribute to a project I am involved with called the laboratory encyclopedia. Now I know what your thinking why not collaborate with the Wikipedia lab page? Well the laboratory page on Wikipedia is in a bit of a state as the main lab article seems to focus on chemical labs, or at least labs related to chemistry. There are other places called 'labs' that don't fit the description, e.g. computer labs.

So my idea is to compile all the information I can on laboratories and use it as a building block source for Wikipedia.

let me know if you would like to be a part of it just head over to http://www.laboratoryencyclopedia.eu (You may well see some Google ads appearing around the chromforum for this site!)

Thanks for reading.
The Free Laboratory Encyclopedia now offers more resources on chromatography, if you would like to add anything or amend anything in these articles please let me know, or register to contribute an alternative article.
Gas Chromatography
GC-Systems
HPLC Accessories
HPLC Detectors

Thanks for reading!

Stefan
2 posts Page 1 of 1