Anyone want the service manual for API III Mass Spec?

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Update 2/10/2011: OK, the mass spec is dissembled into pieces. But is there any one interested in user and service manuals?

------------------------
1/12/2011

We have this PE Sciex API III Biomolecular Mass Analyzer not being used for years. Injector may have problems. We want to get rid of it. But before we cut it into small pieces and dump it, we have to ask if anyone out there is interested in taking it as a whole or take parts out of it. We located in upstate New York if you are thinking of local pickup. Please let me know. Thanks for reading.
Yeah, I'll take it off your hands. I can come and pick it up this week or next.

My email is jeffreyanwar@gmail.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1