Price Reduced Further ! 20% off on a 18cm x 90cm Column

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey Guys-

Essential Life Solutions has a new deal going on right now, and we have only one left of this item.

I have been authorized to lower it even more!!!

15%<-- Old Price//New Price--->20% off of our Never Used 18cm x 90cm Upscale Column. Save hundreds on this column today!

Size
18cm x 90cm
Pressure
4 bar
Volume
11.5L-21.6L
Bed Height
45cm-85cm

Call me at 978.518.1323 if you are interested. I will post when the column is no longer available.

Visit our website for more information about our company

http://www.essential-life.net
--------------------
Philippe R Collin III
Sales Representative
Essential Life Solutions
978-518-1323
www.essential-life.net
twitter.com/ELScolumns

hmmm

seems like the 2nd thread in two days that belong to "other topics"/announcements and not this part of the forum.

To the creator, read the rules/learn the format of the forum before creatinga thread, to admins, move/delete this post as appropiate.

krickos wrote:
hmmm

seems like the 2nd thread in two days that belong to "other topics"/announcements and not this part of the forum.

To the creator, read the rules/learn the format of the forum before creatinga thread, to admins, move/delete this post as appropiate.

Sorry How do i move a thread??
--------------------

Philippe R Collin III

Sales Representative

Essential Life Solutions

978-518-1323

www.essential-life.net

twitter.com/ELScolumns
We have 1 column left for this particular price. Call now for final price and shipment estimate.
--------------------

Philippe R Collin III

Sales Representative

Essential Life Solutions

978-518-1323

www.essential-life.net

twitter.com/ELScolumns
4 posts Page 1 of 1