Welcome to the HILIC Day!

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
The HILIC Day is a forum for discussing and learning about Hydrophilic Interaction Liquid Chromatography (HILIC). The meeting is a mix of basic understanding of the theory underlying the chromatographic principle, "tips and tricks" for method development, troubleshooting, applications, and workshops.

Regardless of whether you are new to HILIC or an experienced user, this is an event where you can meet with colleagues and share the interest for the HILIC separation technique. Participants will learn about the advantages with this emerging chromatography based technology, and there is a great possibility to share and acquire knowledge.

More information,
www.sequant.com/hilicday
Merck SeQuant AB
www.sequant.com
Can one get into the U.S. HILIC Day if you aren't registered for ASMS?
All standard disclaimers apply. My posts are my opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the policies of my employer.

Dear Mary,

This is a separate meeting, hence no requirement to be registered for ASMS.
If you like to attend the HILIC Day on Sunday May 31, please send an email to hilicday@mercksequant.com or use the online form at www.sequant.com/asms2009
Merck SeQuant AB

www.sequant.com
3 posts Page 1 of 1