View unreaded topics

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Tom,

is there a way to filter all unreaded topics?
I found new posts, but then you get sometimes different posts in the same topics.
Or should I visit the forum more regulary? :wink:

Regards

Bart

The "Search" function provides much more flexibility (the link is near the upper left of the page, just under the "Chromatography Forum" logo. It allows you to filter by age and topic (for example) and to display the results grouped into topics.

I usually just look at the main page to see which boards have new posts (indicated by an orange icon on the left side). I then open those boards individually to see a listing of the topics with new posts (again, indicated by an orange icon).

And visiting regularly can't hurt! 8)
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
2 posts Page 1 of 1