Post Timer Issue (Tom)

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Is there any way you could have "edit post" not timed in the same way as "new post"? When I hit the submit button, then spot an error in my post, I find it rather vexing to have to wait to submit the correction.

kthxbye
Thanks,
DR

I don't think they're separable. What I did, however, was to cut the "flood interval" down from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. If we end up with a lot of double-posts, I'll push it back up, but hopefully this will be a reasonable value. Just sing a chorus of "paradimethylaminobenzaldehyde" to the tune of "The Irish Washer Woman"* before hitting the "Submit" button. :wink:

* It's sort of an obscure joke, but it's the starting point for a short story on chemical nomenclature written by Isaac Asimov in the late 1960s. It was titled "You too can speak Gaelic".
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374

Thanks!

:: cues up "The Sun Song" by They Might Be Giants ::
Thanks,
DR
3 posts Page 1 of 1