New guy teasing - Part II

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
In my first week at university, a last-year student that looks quite older gave us a class pretending he was a professor and asked us to bring diving suits, as the next week we would have experiments with nuclear stuff - and rubber was a very good isolator for radiation!

Our colleagues at Civil Engineering had a teacher who always ask their students to bring one brick, 1 kg of sand and 1 kg of cement to build a wall as the first practical work!

What I usually do to our new lab technians is to slip a handfull of ice into thier lab coat pocket with out them noticing... Once they notice they have a nice big cold wet splotch on thier pants.. :D

Harmless but always fun..
Kind regards
Leadazide
When we had a new person start, I would tell them it would cost them $5 to get their company ID replaced, just like in college. So, when one of my new lab mates lost her ID, she went to have it replaced and the security guy just looked at her funny when she tried to give him the fiver!
George Balock

There ARE companies that charge for missing ID's. And more than $5.

One colleague at a previous job used to send placement students for fallopian tubes or umbilical cords to the engineering department.
5 posts Page 1 of 1