Wondering if anyone here will attend ASMS.

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been thinking about going to the ASMS meeting this year since it is not so far away. Actually have been wanting to join and become active for a long time but finally have the opportunity. I don't know if the company will send me or if I will just take a few vacation days to attend.

Has anyone been and think it is worth attending?
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
I haven't been to them all but the ones I have been to have been well worth it. Some of the research is a bit esoteric, but the instrument user's meetings are wonderful. Plus, you get the benefit of a small conference, so you can talk to the Agilent, Waters, Sciex folks directly. It's really a users conference, so it is a LOT different feel than PittCon.
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
Thanks for the insight. I am still hoping to go, but right in the middle of gearing up for the UCMR4 program. I hope I am mostly done with that by the time of the meeting.

I know our Agilent rep is wanting me to attend, just to talk about some of the crazy things I have been doing with the 7000. Also one of our marketing guys said they are wanting us to attend the Agilent Food and Environmental Application Track which meets the Saturday before. If I am going up for that, I am going to stay for more :)
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
3 posts Page 1 of 1