Question asked in CSIR NET Chemical Science

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello I am preparing for the csir net chemical science this year. Can you tell me what typr of question asked in this and which books should i prefer for my preparation. According top UGC NET Notification 2017 my exam will be in the month of december. I dont have have much time so answer me soon.
Physics is good and fine. But, without chemistry we'd all just be rubbing stick and rock together.
Preparing for M.Sc. in Chemistry.
Hi Palek 10

This is a chromatography forum

The members of this forum are always happy to help students

a) Perhaps your query would be better posted in the Student section

b) You would need to post a lot more information on your query and why you have posted it here. Is it chromatography related?

Kind regards

Ralph
Regards

Ralph
It could have gone either way, but because the post was not directly chromatography related, I moved it to this section as a better fit (it was originally in the LC section).
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Palak_10 wrote:
Hello I am preparing for the csir net chemical science this year. Can you tell me what typr of question asked in this and which books should i prefer for my preparation. According top UGC NET Notification 2017 my exam will be in the month of december. I dont have have much time so answer me soon.

Hello, don’t be panic the CSIR UGC NET EXAM will be held on 18th December 2017. You should prefer the standard book for the preparation of NET Exam.
Joint CSIR UGC NET for Chemical Sciences has a lengthy Syllabus. I will suggest you some Important Topics which is really helpful to you.

1. Inorganic Chemistry-
Main group elements
Transition metals & Coordination Compounds
Organomatallic Compounds

2. Physical Chemistry-
Quantum Chemistry
Chemical Kinetics
Thermodynamics &Thermo chemistry
Molecular Spectroscopy

3. Organic Chemistry-
Reagents
Intermediate & Reaction Mechanism
Pericyclic/Photochemistry

All the best for the Exam . Hope this will help you.

Thanks.
Topics for CSIR NET Chemical Science

• Inorganic Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Physical Chemistry
• Interdisciplinary Topics

Important topics for CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam

Inorganic Chemistry

1. Main Group
2. Transition metals & Coordinate Compounds
3. Organometallic Compounds

Physical Chemistry

1. Quantum Chemistry
2. Chemical Kinetics
3. Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry
4. Molecular Spectroscopy

Organic Chemistry

1. Reagents
2. Intermediate & Reaction Mechanism
3. Pericyclic/ Photochemistry

For more details related to the syllabus visit [http://www.eduncle.com/free-downloads/csir-ugc-net-exam]CSIR NET Chemical Science Syllabus[/url]
5 posts Page 1 of 1