Forthcoming conferences...

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Are there any people from this forum that are going to ASMS or HPLC conferences this year?

I'll definitely be at the HPLC meeting in San Francisco; in fact I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374

I too will be at the HPLC conference and the ISC in Kopenhagen as well.

I'll be in ASMS, but I still do not know about HPLC... but I'll try... just to meet you Tom :wink:

Hey Kostas, I'll be at ASMS this year and will be presenting a poster. Are you presenting? If so I'll make a point to stop by your poster.

Hi MG,

No I am not presenting this year as I was so busy the last months that I didn't want to have any conferences on top of everything else. The projects have advanced though so I can attend the conferences. My boss will present a taste of my results during his oral presentation(s) -along with other people's results-. Along with his regular oral presentations in ASMS and HPLC, he is also the keynote speaker for Agilent workshop this year in ASMS (on Saturday).

We can still meet though, either if you present a poster or we can always meet somewhere and chat. :wink:

Cheers!
6 posts Page 1 of 1