Unreasonably misreadable questions

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
This is just a fun-thread. Occasionally there are perfectly reasonable questions that nevertheless beg for unreasonable answers. For example, a while back we had how to remove a stuck Viper fitting (Snakes alive! Aspirate it of course!)

Today we have "replacement of galaxie". Surely a very large task, and what's wrong with the one we live in, anyway?
I typically just ignore topics with great descriptive titles like "Help", or those where even basic information is not included.
lmh wrote:
This is just a fun-thread. Occasionally there are perfectly reasonable questions that nevertheless beg for unreasonable answers. For example, a while back we had how to remove a stuck Viper fitting (Snakes alive! Aspirate it of course!)

Today we have "replacement of galaxie". Surely a very large task, and what's wrong with the one we live in, anyway?

Before we can answer we must know if the preferred new galaxie is Spiral, Barred Spiral or Eliptical.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
I preferred the look of the '64 Galaxy convertible.
I owned a '64 Comet so I would never want to rely on one to actually start and run.
@Steve :-)

@ James - I get the impression that you might like
https://www.galaxyzoo.org/#/classify
- not as easy as you might think :-)

Regards

Ralph
Regards

Ralph
GOM wrote:
@Steve :-)

@ James - I get the impression that you might like
https://www.galaxyzoo.org/#/classify
- not as easy as you might think :-)

Regards

Ralph

I wonder if that is a super nova in the lower left section of the galaxy.
Steve Reimer wrote:
I preferred the look of the '64 Galaxy convertible.
I owned a '64 Comet so I would never want to rely on one to actually start and run.

When I was a kid my neighbor had a Galaxy convertible, very cool car.
On automotive forums I often see a non-starting issue stated as "she won't turn over".

I always respond that is a sex question, and belongs in a different forum!
8 posts Page 1 of 1