PGD IN PHARMA REGULATORY OR CLINICAL

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
DEAR FRIENDS,
I GOT DISTICNTION IN MY POST GRADUATION ANALYTICAL CHEM AND WANT TO DO PHD IN ANALYTICAL CHEM BUT I AM NOT GETING IT RIGHT NOW. I AM WORKING AS A SCEINTIST IN BIOANALYTICAL LAB SINCE ONE YEAR. NOW I WANT TO DO SOME PG DIPLOMA COURSE. I HAVE TWO OPTIONS NOW.
1)PG DIPLOMA IN PHARMA REGULATORY AFFAIRS
2)PG DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL TRIALS AND CRO
ALL ARE THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE

WHICH ONE WILL BE GOOD FOR ME AS FARAS MY FUTURE PROSPECT IS CONCERNED. I SINCERLY NEED YOUR FEED BACKS.
with regard
Donal
pliva wrote:
DEAR FRIENDS,
I GOT DISTICNTION IN MY POST GRADUATION ANALYTICAL CHEM AND WANT TO DO PHD IN ANALYTICAL CHEM BUT I AM NOT GETING IT RIGHT NOW. I AM WORKING AS A SCEINTIST IN BIOANALYTICAL LAB SINCE ONE YEAR. NOW I WANT TO DO SOME PG DIPLOMA COURSE. I HAVE TWO OPTIONS NOW.

WHICH ONE WILL BE GOOD FOR ME AS FARAS MY FUTURE PROSPECT IS CONCERNED. I SINCERLY NEED YOUR FEED BACKS.

Both have a good scope. All depends on your interest.

Regulatory course will provide you an insight in to the various guidelines and the regulatory aspects of filing a NDA. This arena will land you to a documentation job.

Clincial trial course will be more interesting, confining to GCP guidelines you will be able to explore your anal chem skills working in the bioanalytical division of the CRO.

Clinical trials are the much awaited thing happening all over the world. opt for this one if research is your main concern in furture.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Amaryl.
amaryl wrote:
pliva wrote:
DEAR FRIENDS,

Both have a good scope. All depends on your interest.

Regulatory course will provide you an insight in to the various guidelines and the regulatory aspects of filing a NDA. This arena will land you to a documentation job.

Clincial trial course will be more interesting, confining to GCP guidelines you will be able to explore your anal chem skills working in the bioanalytical division of the CRO.

Clinical trials are the much awaited thing happening all over the world. opt for this one if research is your main concern in furture.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Amaryl.

dear amaryl ,
thank you very much for your kind feed back.
with regard

Donal
3 posts Page 1 of 1