How many years experience does this forum have?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

52 posts Page 3 of 4
7 more years here -- 737!
I can't remember exactly, but it's at least 13 as a full-time chromatographer, so let's call it 750. Three-quarters of the way.
Thanks IMH aidnai and all the others (too many to name).

I wouldn't discount your other scientific experience. For example, some of my early experience in the oils and fats industry it still proved really useful later as an analyst (- I discounted my 1 year as a gardener when I was out of work for a year :D )

As I said, whether it be 1 year or 50 years, it is still scientific knowledge/experience that we have available to the others.

Wow - 750 - and counting

Regards

Ralph
Regards

Ralph
Hi All

For my part I must add 32 years!

Wow - 782 - and counting!

Best regards to all

Fernando
18 years from me puts us at 800.
Add my 7 years, brings us to 807.
Add my 30 and we're up to 837.
Add in 45 for me for a running total of 416. We should easily make 1000 with a few old fogies like me! Great idea, GOM.
John Dolan
LC Resources
Oops, I didn't page down to the bottom 837 + 45 = 882. Keep those cards and letters coming!
John Dolan

LC Resources
Add in my 41 years. 923 years.

John, you sure you've only 45? Thought I read some of your columns from the late 1880's. LOL!
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
You think it is 145 years?... think of what it feels to me with a deadline every month for the last 33 years!
John Dolan

LC Resources
27 years here so we're up to 960. Another greybeard and we're at a grand...
http://the-ghetto-chromatographer.blogspot.com/
I have 5 Years of chromatography experience. Total up to 965 years!
Thanks for your addition Jesse - your experience is valued

Edging closer to 1000 years!

Regards

Ralph
Regards

Ralph
15 from me so lets raise that 965 to 980.
52 posts Page 3 of 4