How many years experience does this forum have?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

52 posts Page 2 of 4
25 for me so 396 total, we are over 1/3 the way to 1000.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
Add 35 for me now 431. (I visit less often now than I did a couple of years ago. Coaching a high school fencing team and evenings are less work related.)
29 for me, takes us to 460.
GCguy
34 years here puts us at 494yrs
Thank you all very much for your additions - just a few more and we will reach a nice round 500 years :D

It was just a bit of fun but at the same time quite serious.

Regards

Ralph

I would love to answer a query by using a Sherlock Holmes quote " Hmmmm - this is a 3 pipe problem"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9f--u9zvI -not in the original English
Regards

Ralph
26 years, brings us to 520
Married 30 (crazy!) but chromatography for 28.5. But I will round down so I can do the math. Makes 548.

Cool question by the way.

AICMM
It's a shame Uwe Neue isn't around to contribute to this thread. I'm sure he could boost our total.
AICMM wrote:
Married 30 (crazy!) but chromatography for 28.5. But I will round down so I can do the math. Makes 548. Cool question by the way. AICMM

I'm just glad the "more-anal" did not list their work experience as "23.17 years" or similar.
21 years makes the total 569.
I started in chromatography from the hardware side in August 1967, so add on 48.

Gasman
With Gasman taking us up to 617, and adding my 33 years, we're now at 650 years' experience. Pretty impressive...
20 years in total.. with my years we are at 670 years.
Kind regards
Leadazide
a round 700 with my 30 years :)
30 years here, so up to 730 now. I wish Rodney George was around more; I would like to know his total.
52 posts Page 2 of 4