uv/vis maintenance

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Wondering is anyone would have any suggestions on locating either an operating manual or service manual for a Beckman 530 spectrometer. I haven't had any luck looking online. I'm not getting any errors on the instrument, but I believe the absorbance is not accurate, and I'm looking for pointers on how address the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
To be sure about absorbance readings , try potassium dichromate solution at special wavelenghts ; you may find the complete procedure by Google search '' qualification of spectrophotometers ''
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm