Autosampler vials

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
"Hey guys, I'm leaving for the day but I started a calibration - could you cap the vials on the autosampler and stick them in the fridge when it's done running?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem."

^ In your experience, how often does the request above actually get fulfilled?

A newer coworker offered to mow my lawn three times if I worked a weekend so he didn't have to. I told him he could cut the grass once, plus once more (or a snow shoveling in the winter) for every time he forgot to recap my vials for the next year. You'd think that would be incentive enough... Win-win for me though. :)
I have enough trouble with "check the helium cylinders while I'm on vacation."

But then again I mostly run VOAs so I don't have vials to recap.
2 posts Page 1 of 1