deleted

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
deleted
Welcome.

When it comes time to post a question, do us all a favour and post the details of what you are doing and how (instrument and settings etc) so that we can troubleshoot by something better than guesswork. You would be amazed how many people who want a problem solved expect us to know by telepathy what they are doing and how.

Peter
Peter Apps
thank you for the reply.

im sure i can live up to that expectation, although i do have a question regarding whether it is allowed to post company offers or information in this forum
I'll leave that one for the boss.

Deleting previous posts is poor practice because it makes nonsense of the replies.

Peter
Peter Apps
As far as offers go, the policy is clearly spelled out here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12010

If by company information you mean proprietary information about the compounds or products you are dealing with, the answer is "obviously not", but general information about the method conditions and the analytes should be providable in a way that doesn't divulge any trade secrets.
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
5 posts Page 1 of 1