ICP-OES Help

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a PE 4300DV that I am hoping you folks can help me with. I have been getting error 22, unable to set nebulizer flow. I have it set to 0.75 but cannot get above ~0.15. We got this error once last week, but thought it was a low tank (approx. a 1/4) since that is normally when we get that error. At that time, we were able to clear the error by rebooting and went on our way. A new tank was ordered but now the error persists. I have tracked down the gas lines to two sensors/switches that seem to be the culprit. I was wondering if there is any way to test these parts before trying to track down replacements. Any help or advice would be great! I know this is more of a chromatography forum but there doesn't seem to be something similar for ICP and you folks have been so helpful in the past. Thanks!
Look up Plasmachem and ask your ICP questions on that forum. Or even search their archives--the answer may already be there.
All standard disclaimers apply. My posts are my opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the policies of my employer.
2 posts Page 1 of 1