Does this type of timer exist?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Does this type of timer even exist?

I'm looking for a timer that I can set to specific intervals, say 20 seconds or 45 seconds, which will either beep at all such intervals, or I can simply (quickly) hit a single button to initiate the same time interval again (and again). One of the issues is I'm not even sure what such thing would be called, if it exists, that makes it difficult for a Google Search. So this time it's ME asking for help, thanks.

If this does exist, computer links or URLs would be greatly appreciated.
Hello

Are you looking for somewhat like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Gymboss-Interval- ... boss+timer

best regards
Chris
Hi CPG

I think that you will find that any simple kitchen timer will do this as long as you do not mind hitting the button twice in quick succession - the one I have on my fridge certainly does it. It was made by Brannan, UK but is no longer on their web site - there are several others to choose from though.

http://www.brannan.co.uk/timer-and-clock

Peter
Peter Apps
If you have an iPhone or Android phone, search the respective app store for "interval timer" or "HIIT" (which apparently stands for High Intensity Interval Training).
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
tom jupille wrote:
If you have an iPhone or Android phone, search the respective app store for "interval timer" or "HIIT" (which apparently stands for High Intensity Interval Training).

Not my photo or joke, this was the phone I used to have; Verizon suddenly discontinued support for such analog phones a few years ago, and I was up the creek.

Now I have a TracFone. It sits in my truck glove box. It does not have a camera or message capability. So the suggestion might be good, but not applicable to me.
CPG,

I believe kit 141 mode 7 will fit your bill but I am not positive.

http://www.electronics123.com/s.nl/it.A/id.375/.f

push the trigger and it will contact close over and over at interval until reset. I set up a GC for process monitoring in a lab like this. The only problem is the 2 second relay delay has to be accounted for.

Best regards,

AICMM
So it has to be traceable, like NIST? Maybe it's better called an auto-repeating timer. Maybe just find an intern to say "beep" every 25 seconds.
7 posts Page 1 of 1