From where to start to do analysis by ICP-MS

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

I would like to self-learning ICP-MS after I have used AAS. From where to start to do practical work. I am only interested to use it to carry out some analysis in environmental samples. Do I need to waste years to learn it in order to be at least ( no expert but one who know how to interpret results , use it to do analysis etc.,).

Best Regards
Do you have an instrument you will be using or looking to purchase an ICP? I would recommend looking into the "Perkin Elmer 30 minute guide to ICP" or something along those lines for a brief overview.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm