Instruction manual for Mettler DL25 titrator

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
I've been given the task of getting our Mettler-Toledo DL25 titrator running again after being moth-balled for a few years. I know its now almost obsolete but its had very little use and is in perfect condition. I found everything in the storage box except the instruction manual and Mettler have told me they can no longer supply one. Has anyone got one of these manuals for either faxing or e-mailing? I'm desperate - any help would be great. Thanks.
Peter
Peter S

:( This is really bad.
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland

Dear Markus,

Which part is "really bad"?
Can you help us?

Peter
Peter S

Dear Peter

:( Unfortunately I cannot help you as I did not find this manual in our titration department.
The bad thing is that there seems to be no reference copy at Mettler.
Usually we are able to copy our old manuals in such a case.
Sorry that I have no better news.

May be you may check with Mettler in Switzerland info.ch@mt.com
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland

Peter:

I found a photocopy of the instructions manual for the mettler DL 25. I can scan it to a .pdf file if you like. It is quite thick and hence a pain to fax.

Please contact me directly if you still need it. johng@genpharm.ca

cheers
John
Hey, we have one of those, well, we used to, the piston shaft died and we had to upgrade. I still have the manual though!
6 posts Page 1 of 1