FTIR forum or resource for help

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm wondering does anyone knows of an active FTIR forum or something similar? I'm new to FTIR and I'm a fast learner but I always get stumped by new problems and since nobody I work with knows the stuff it takes a long time before I figure it out.

Thanks,
MestizoJoe
Analytical Chemist and Adventurer
Venture Industries
Spider-Skull Island
Ask your questions here.
Hi Again,

Please feel free to refer to texts by Brian C. Smith, I recommend these highly for a beginner. I didn't get too far into IR myself when I had the chance. Also, there is the website SpectroscopyNow...

http://www.spectroscopynow.com/ir

may have something within of the nature that you are seeking for, but I do not know for certain. I've more experience with Wiley's SeparationsNow website.

Good Luck!
MattM
3 posts Page 1 of 1