Newbie question - Closed

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
You are all experts, I'm just a newbie. I have one mayby stupid question. I just need a yes no answer.

I have access to a waters 2695 with a 2996 detector and a couple of different columns from other vendors than waters. Shimadzu, supelco and dionex. Can I use them on the waters system?
Without getting into size, packing material or how much abuse the columns have experienced, they are very similar and can be used in any brand LC.
If you are using metal fittings, make sure they are correct for the column. Manufacturers used different spec ferrules and nuts. Peak fittings fit most and solved some of the cross fit problems.
Thanks. It was the fittings I was concerned about. I close it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1