Salary

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
What salary would a HPLC/UPLC Service Engineer expect to earn
Might at least be an idea if you let us know where in the world you are based and if you are interested in local or international positions :wink:
At least 657,440... Pesos.

Sorry for the joke. I just couldn't resist. I have no idea what the service engineers make here in the USA. My guess is it's above $50,000. If in the US, I wouldn't accept less than that. But that's my opinion.
~Ty~
In the UK.
Anywhere from £ 22k-40k basic depending on company and experience!

£28K is probably a good place to start.
Bruker (and Varian) Engineer happy to give advice on GC, GCMS and LCMS products.
SE's in the US make anywhere from $55,000 to $90,000. Lots and lots and lots of travel.

28,000 pounds seems very low to me.
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
mckrause wrote:
SE's in the US make anywhere from $55,000 to $90,000. Lots and lots and lots of travel.

28,000 pounds seems very low to me.

I've seen UK jobs advertised as low as £21k basic! It does depend very much on the company.
Bruker (and Varian) Engineer happy to give advice on GC, GCMS and LCMS products.
7 posts Page 1 of 1