Hexavalent Chromium method

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Would anyone on this forum have a copy of the 22nd edition of standard methods and be willing to share a pdf of one of the methods? I am looking for the hexavalent chrome SM3500 Cr+ B for the colorimetric method and do not have this edition. THanks!
Is the one from the 21st edition the same?
Who knows!!! I am assuming it is until I can see it. The agency I work with said I should assume so. I was hoping some kind hearted soul would have access to it and share it:)
I do have the 21st and 20th. I compared some methods to the 22nd and I think they mainly have changed the quality control sections on the current edition.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm