I have proplem in Word

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have lots of excel graphs which I want to place each 4 in word file , but It is really headache to orgnise them in same size .. is there any software that i can use to do this better than word then I place it again into word .I wander how to do this .

Thanks
I don't understand your problem. You can easily manipulate size of graphs you paste from Excel to Word. In Word 2010 you just click on it and there's "Format" menu on ribbon, with "size" properties.
I like to make a table, then paste the graphs (or other images) into the table, one per cell. I can then use cells in the table to add a caption if desired. This seems to work better than the tools Microsoft provides for the purpose.
I would tend to use 'Copy' then 'Paste Special' and paste as a picture, this makes resizing easier and doesn't bloat the size of the word file
Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
In Excel, hold down Shift key, and "Copy Picture" miraculously appears. Click that, choose "as shown when printed", then paste into Word. Unless you have Word 97 (don't laugh) just hit paste. In 97, use paste special to paste as picture and "unfloat" over text.

In Word, you can then drag to any shape/dimension.
5 posts Page 1 of 1