Pittcon 2012

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Is anybody gearing up for a trip to Orlando next week? Which courses/presentations are you guys most excited for? I am looking forward to learning about recent development in LIMS software!
I don't count because I'm an exhibitor, but if anyone wants to say "hi", I'll be in booth 905 most of the week.
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
I don't either. I will stay back in good old Switzerland.

Tom are you visiting Achema This year?
Dr. Markus Laeubli
Manager Marketing Support IC
(retired)
Metrohm AG
9101 Herisau
Switzerland
No. John (Dolan) gets first shot at all the international travel. I get the "garden spots" in the US like DesPlaines, IL and Elizabeth, NJ. :wink:
-- Tom Jupille
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
tom jupille wrote:
No. John (Dolan) gets first shot at all the international travel. I get the "garden spots" in the US like DesPlaines, IL and Elizabeth, NJ. :wink:

What's in Elizabeth? It was my home town.

I went to Pittcon regularly for a few years, but in my current job I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity.

In the past I've been to Pittcon in Orlando, New Orleans and Chicago all more than once... I have to say Chicago in March is not exactly a "garden spot" ... What were they thinking! ;)

- Karen
Newark airport is actually in Elizabeth (but that's OK; Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky).

The location of the PittCon is even harder to explain to non-chemists when I refer to it by it's original name of "Pittsburgh Conference"; I usually tell people it's called that because it's never, ever held in Pittsburgh!
-- Tom Jupille
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
6 posts Page 1 of 1