Where can I sell my Chromeleon 6.7 the easiest?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
I have gotten used to Peaknet which I also own (actually I have 2 different versions), and I would like to sell the chromeleon with the CDs manuals and USB dongle, as well as one of the two software packages of Peaknet.

Does anyone have a clue what these go for approx. new and what a reasonable price for them would be?

Also what is the best place to sell besides ebay?

I am not sure if the people interested in such stuff look them up on ebay.

thanks
First question: No

Second Question: LabX
Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Is LabX for free?
Sono interessato ad acquistarlo io

334 3874426
Enrico (Italia)
this is weird
you are actually looking to sell the better software and keep the old file based peaknet?
do you mind explaining why?
If this item is still available, I would be interested. Thanks
do you have an email address?
unmgvar wrote:
this is weird
you are actually looking to sell the better software and keep the old file based peaknet?
do you mind explaining why?

what does file based exactly mean?

I have just gotten used to Peaknet to be honest.
I realize this is years old, but I am looking for a copy of peaknet. Do you still have a copy that you would like to sell lgchrom. Or does anyone for that matter?
9 posts Page 1 of 1